Friday, September 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 25

Posted by Starlett Approved at 10:38 AM
First I want to apologize for not posting yesterday, I'm a bad blogger tsk tsk.  I woke up and I wasn't feeling 100% and I had some housework that NEEDED to get done. So by the time I finished my nails it was 8pm :/.  But I did post twice Wednesday that makes up for it, right? :(.  Well, here are my Day 25: Inspired by Fashion nails!
I'm your typical girlish girl, I love fashion.  Clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, nail polish, gimme gimme I love it.  Naturally I was looking forward to this challenge.  I hit up TopShop.com and found this beauty.
I had to recreate it!  Especially since I've been trying to weasel a zig zag design into this challenge.  I haven't actually done one before. 
Didn't do too bad, if I do say so myself.  I messed up on a nail but it's not too noticeable.  Can you tell which one? Haha
I love the way these came out.  There's nothing better than some glitter, right?  Well except the next day when you need to take it off :/ Why do I hate myself? Lol A huge thank you to the creator of the tin foil glitter removal technique.  I do want to make myself some glue base so I can just peel it off.  Any of you try that out yet?

Polishes Used:
  • New York Color Mulberry Street
  • Sephora by O.P.I Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild
  • Petites Color Fever 24k Gold
  • Wet n Wild Red Red
  • Sephora by O.P.I Be-Claus I Said So
Thanks For Stopping By!!

1 comments:

nail a college drop out on October 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM said...

these are soo cute! i love how glittery they are!

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos