Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 7

Posted by Starlett Approved at 2:51 PM
Yay it's Day 7, by far my favorite challenge theme...Black & White!  These two colors together is EVERYTHING to me.  My wardrobe is 95% black and white. My home is 90% black and white haha.  So naturally I LOVE these nails something fierce!

Blissful Sigh I can stare at these forever :). This was my first time doing the Saran Wrap technique.  I've been wanting to do it forever but just never got around to it.  Plus I kept forgetting to buy Saran Wrap :/.

Before tackling this design I watched Chelsea of GetNailed tutorial to see how it's done. I thought it was going to be a little more complicated.  I love when designs are easier than they look.  Almost as much as I love Ebony & Ivory haha.

Did I mention that I love how they came out?  They look like my dream kitchen.  Black & White marble counters with gold accents.  Now I want a snack, be right back :).  I love a design even more when Mr. Starlett Approved thinks it's cool and shocked that I did it on my nails.  Even if I was sitting next to him the whole time while watching Alphas.
This is my least favorite part of  The 31 Day Challenge.  When I do a manicure I love and can't enjoy it :( because I have to remove it the next day BOOO!

Polishes Used:
  • Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris
  • New York Color French White Tip
Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Friday ;) XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos