Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 28

Posted by Starlett Approved at 2:23 PM
It's Day 28...I can't believe just 3 more challenges to go. Very happy that there are only 3 left :). Todays theme is Inspired by a Flag.  Of course I chose my favorite flag, my Jamaican flag!!!  I always have to represent every chance I get.
Since I've done the Jamaican Flag at least twice already, one recently for the Olympics. I decided to not just do the actual flag. I wanted to do something different with it. I chose to go abstract with my black, green and yellow.
Love love love the way these came out. It's not the straight up flag but you know exactly what it is. 
After I finished my nails I realized I kind of did the same thing for last years challenge.  I did the Union Jack but put 1 line on each nail.  Hmmmmm maybe I'll do an abstract Union Jack next :).  How do feel about abstract flags?

Polishes Used:
  • Sinful Colors Pull Over
  • Sinful Colors Exotic Green
  • Wet n Wild Black Creme
Thanks For Stopping By!

2 comments:

BethanyAustin on October 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM said...

Love this! All of your designs are fab :)

Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

Starlett Approved on October 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM said...

Awwwww thank you Bethany ;)

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos