Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peacock Feather and Pearls

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:59 PM
Hey gorgeous! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I don't have any "nail art" to share with you today.  Just some really sexy nail polish ;) My very first holographic nail color. *squeal*
This teal beauty is one of the prizes I got from Dany of Danyvianna.  It's actually her very own franken, Peacock Feather.  I put on a coat of Sephora by O.P.I My Personal Serpent as a base color but I didn't need it. Everything about Peacock Feather is dreamy.
It has this perfect thick and smooth consistency.  It felt like creamy butter haha.  Coverage is amazing!  After I was finished I couldn't stop staring at my nails.  While watching tv my gaze kept falling to my finger tips :).  Holographic polishes should come with a warning label.  Extremely mesmerizing you might bump into everything haha.  
I added an accent nail of pearls the next day.  I can't do just a solid color no matter how gorgeous it is.  I finally used my Born Pretty Store Pearls. Mr. Starlett Approved said they looked like barnacles on my nail lol I kind of see it too hehe. 
Have you ever been bitten by Holo Fever?  What's your favorite holographic nail polish?  I'm really lemming Color Club Halo Hues.  Any nail colors you're yearning for?

What I Used:
  • Danyvianna Peacock Feather
  • Born Pretty Store Baby Pearl Rhinestones
Thanks For Stopping By!

5 comments:

Whitney at Dressed Up Nails on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

omg this is soooo pretty! i really love that pearl accent nail. i don't have any linear holos but i've been dying for basically ANY, they all seem too expensive for me. really want those halo hues too!

Starlett Approved on October 23, 2012 at 4:37 PM said...

Thanks Whitney!! Yeah I'm convinced Color Club is holding Halo Hues hostage and only selling on their site haha

Unknown on October 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM said...

I like the barnacles, I actually think they look more like bubbles over the blue-y teal - such a pretty color!!

Starlett Approved on October 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM said...

Thanks Nicole <3

Starlett Approved on October 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM said...

Thanks Nicole <3

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos