Monday, November 19, 2012

Coral Glam, Stripes and Glequins

Posted by Starlett Approved at 12:25 PM
Hey girlfrans,  I've got some sexy nails to share with you today.  If you follow me on Instagram or Tumblr you know I got an AH-MAZING prize from my boo Marie of Pretty Project.  Included in the prize was the base color for todays nails.
Oh yeah, Layla Hologram Effect in Coral Glam.  Does it get any more awesome than hologram effect nail polish?  I don't think so.  I'm officially obsessed with them. 
Here is a close up, look at all the color.  It almost looks like pink fire.  This is only 2 coats of Coral Glam, no undies...Say What? 
For the design I used New York Color City Sweets Pink for the stripes and Born Pretty Store Diamond Shaped Glequins. I wish I could capture how pretty the Glequins are.  They are purple and holo and just the perfect match for Coral Glam.

Thanks For Stopping By!

5 comments:

Caroline on November 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

I love these - and the diamond shaped glequins! I've never actually seen them before - will definitely be ordering some asap :)

Unknown on November 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM said...

Oh wow I love this!

Starlett Approved on November 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM said...

Thank you doll! Yes you have to get some, a Glequins must have :)

Starlett Approved on November 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

Thank you so very much Rhonda ;)

Grazi Lotti on November 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM said...

Hey! That's AWESOME!! Pretty nice what you did!^^
May I try it?! ehehe <3
kisses

www.umtoquepravoce.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos