Friday, November 16, 2012

Then & Now Week 1

Posted by Starlett Approved at 11:54 AM
Hey peeps, wassup? So today I'm starting a new challenge, The Then & Now challenge. I'm actually joining my girl Alice of One Nail To Rule Them All who started it this past Saturday.  When I saw her post I immediately decided I wanted to do it.  I've actually been wanting to do something like this for a while.  Thank you Alice for giving me the motivation I needed ;).  It is a weekly challenge and I'll be doing it for 10 weeks.  But who knows maybe I'll do more.
The Then is my first photographed nail art. I did it spring of last year.  Man it feels like ages ago.  I had just got some new Kiss Nail Art Stripers and just winged it.  You can see the original tumblr post here.  It wasn't much of a post :/.  Kept it very simple for my first few posts.
For the Now I decided to do zebra stripes.  Which is what I was attempting in the original design haha.  I added more colors this time around because I have the nail polish and tools to do so now.  
It is amazing the difference a year makes.  Practice definitely makes improvement.  This challenge is an awesome excuse to do some of my favorite designs and even try to do it better.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this :) If you're interested in joining in please do and let me know.  The more the merrier!

What I Used:
  • Wet n Wild French White Creme
  • Wet n Wild megalast Candy-Licious
  • Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up
  • Sinful Colors Exotic Green
  • Sinful Colors Pull Over
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art No More
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Moon Light


Thanks For Stopping By!

4 comments:

Unknown on November 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

Amazing! Are you using a different camera?

Starlett Approved on November 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM said...

Thank you Rhonda. Oh yeah I use to use my phone until last Christmas when my sister got me a real camera haha

~♥~Cristina♥Cris~♥~ on November 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM said...

So cute.love them :)

Starlett Approved on November 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM said...

Thank you so much love

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos