Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking a Blog Break....

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:59 PM
Hey beautifuls,
I've decided to make a post to let all of you know that I'm officially taking a break from blogging.  There are a lot of personal things I want to focus my energy on right now.  I will still be doing my nails, I will never stop that :-D but I won't be creating a blogpost for them.  If you want to see any new nails I do you can check them out on my Instagram or Tumblr accounts.  
I really enjoy blogging so I may definitely pick it back up in the near future.  But as of right now I'm not in the right frame of mind to give my blog all that it deserves.
Thank you so much for following me and all the love you've shown me!



See You Soon!

2 comments:

Unknown on February 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM said...

Christina, I hope you and your family are okay. It's okay to take a break. I'll see your beautiful nails on Tumblr. Take care xoxo

Starlett Approved on February 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM said...

Thanks beautiful! Yeah the family and I are great. I want to focus on keeping it that way and getting back in shape.

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos