Friday, November 15, 2013

Hey There Loves!!

Posted by Starlett Approved at 12:59 PM
Hey there loves, it's been a long a#$ time.  Damn, that was some blogging break lol, but definitely needed.  During that time I focused on fitness, my healthy hair journey, skincare and of course my family :-) I've been missing this and all of you <3.  So starting today I will try to have at least one post for you a week,  every Friday.  Oh wait, it is Friday...let's get down to the good stuff.  I got some nail art for ya!
Today I have for you a sort of gothic cross pattern mani.  It's such a simple design but I love it so much.  I'm also LOVING the texture polish trend.  It's a really cool accent to any mani.  As a naturalista, we're not friends lol.  Finger detangling SUCKS with texture polish.  I have to take it off on wash days. 

Polishes Used:
Sinful Colors Go Go Girl
Revlon Black Magic
Sinful Colors This Is It
Sephora by OPI I Found A Pot Of Gold
Sally Hansen Lick-O-Rich

I'm really excited to be back!!  Look out for more nails, beauty and even hair posts ;-)
See Ya Soon

Thanks For Stopping By






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos