Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Then and Now Christmas Pt. 1

Posted by Starlett Approved at 9:34 AM
Hey Loves!! No it's not Friday yet. I'm actually doing more than one post this week. For the official Starlett Approved Then & Now Christmas Edition. You should have read that like an announcer, with the echo and everything :). I was actually supposed to post this yesterday, but had too much fun this weekend and Sunday was stolen from me, aka I didn't do ANYTHING. Which worked out for the best. With extra time I was able to change my design and I love this one soooo much more!




The original manicure was done December 2011. You can check out the original post here. Wow that was 2 years ago, how time flies.


This time around I tried my hand at a Reindeer print rather than just one big head. I really really love it. It's so flippin' adorable, they're like little chocolate reindeers of yumminess. The Poinsettias came out very pretty too. I wish I could wear these longer and really enjoy them, blogger problems. 

Here's a list of polishes I used:

Wet n Wild 2% Milk
Sinful Colors Nirvana
Revlon Spirit
Wet n Wild Red Red
Gap Fireball
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Models Own 25 Carat Gold 

Which design is your favorite, Then or Now? 

Thanks For Stopping By!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos