Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pastel Galaxy & Floral Nail Art

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:06 PM
Hey Dolls, I hope everyone is having a great week thus far.  It's so gloomy in NYC right now.  A perfect day to stay indoors and organize nail decorations, clean, watch Teen Wolf and even do a blog post.  Today I will be talking about nails I posted a few days ago on Instagram and Tumblr. Without the missing stud and minus the filter hehe.
For like forever I've wanted to do pastel galaxy nails and do galaxy drips again.  I'm so happy I finally did it lol. Everyone said the galaxy drip nail looks like an ice cream cone until I tell them what it is lol.  If you want to know how I did it you can check out my post from the first time I did galaxy drips here.
I LOVE floral nails, especially these.  But the next time I do a design like this, I'll try to not do it at 2am lol.  The amount of nail polishes needed alone is what made this design exhausting.  That won't stop me from doing it again...soon hehe.  The only tools I used for the flowers were a small nail art brush and my tiny detail brush, I made from a liquid eyeliner brush.  With the small nail art brush I used a light dotting motions to shape the flowers.  Then with the detail brush I placed lines and dots for depth.

Polishes Used:
  • Models Own Juicy Jules (thumb)
  • O.P.I Save Me (thumb)
  • Revlon Spirit (galaxy & floral)
  • Icing No Name Powder Pink (galaxy)
  • Essie Bikini So Teeny (floral)
  • New York Color Palm On The Beach (floral)
  • New York Color City Sweets Pink (floral)
  • New York Color Lavender Cupcake (galaxy)
  • Sinful Colors New Wave (floral)
  • Sinful Colors Nude (floral)
  • Wet n Wild megalast I Need A Refresh-Mint (floral)
  • Wet n Wild megalast On A Trip (galaxy & floral)
  • Wet n Wild megalast Sugar Coat (gradient & galaxy drip)
  • Sephora by O.P.I What Aura Gonna Wear (gradient, floral & galaxy)
  • Maybelline Peach Petal (floral)
  • Born Pretty Store Studs 
For next weeks' post I'm planning on doing a hair post.  I'm finally going to share with all of you my Natural Hair Routine and Favorite Products (at the moment).  Until next time...

Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos