Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sweet Summer Nail Art

Posted by Starlett Approved at 9:38 AM
Hey Loves!  Today I have some delicious nail art for you....watermelon!  Watermelon nail art is really big this season.  I've been seeing it all over the place.  Different styles and variations.  I chose to do the ruffian style watermelon slice and an accent nail with little watermelon slices. 

I'm so so happy with the way these came out.   Both designs were really easy to do.  For the ruffian I used a striper brush to do the outline and first coat.  After it dried I went in with a second coat using the brush that comes with the polish. For the seeds I just used a dotting tool. 

To do the smaller slices I used a small detail nail art brush. I just drew a triangle and outlined the base of it with green.  I used the smallest dotting tool for the seeds but you can also use a toothpick.

Polishes Used:
Revlon Spirit
Revlon Black Magic
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Lime Accent

I hope you liked my watermelon nails as much as I do.  Summer is almost over so I'm going to try to squeeze in at least one more summer design.   What are some of your favorite summer trends for nails?

Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos