Monday, August 4, 2014

Sweetheart French Manicure

Posted by Starlett Approved at 9:36 AM
Hey Dolls!
Today's nail art is one of those, I need to finally do my nails, don't know what I want to do, spur of the moment whatever, that you just fall in love with when you're done.
Aren't they just super pretty?  It makes me think of winter and weddings.  I actually showed it to one of my besties that is getting married next year as soon as I finished, like.... WEDDING NAILS! lol
These happened solely because I REALLY wanted to wear Sally Hansen Goldi-Flecks.  A recent purchase that makes me so happy I ALWAYS walk down the beauty aisle in Rite Aid.  I don't know how I didn't notice it before.  I'll apologize from now if you start to see too much of it in upcoming manicures lol. For the gradient I used Zoya Taylor and Revlon Spirit.  Topping it all off with gold heart studs I bought from Born Pretty Store! 
I'm going to hate when it's time to redo my nails :(

Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos